Tuesday, January 01, 2008



It was Nate's idea to got to the Outback for an early dinner. Last Saturday I had a nursing home patient to see. I asked Rebekah to go along as she could go to Wal-mart while I was seeing the patient. Everyone was in agreement and I offered to take them to dinner. We like to discuss where each person would like to go. Nate, per Rebekah, is a product of adverstising. The Outback ads convinced him. He is waiting for his macaroni and cheese which was "delicious". He must have been starving because he ate the whole huge bowl by himself. He was so excited about every delicious bite that it was definitely worth the price.

Playing Go Fish with Grandpa. It is the newest exciting thing to do. It was a very good spectator sport for me as well. This was an aerobic game. The Go Fish stack of cards was in the middle of the room on the floor. Each person had to get up and get their card. Nate, of course, rolled to the stack, slid to the stack like sliding into home base, or in other creative ways increased his aerobic exercise.

What great fun it is. Below you see one of many victory dances.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tedd said...

Once again, thank you. It does my heart good to see all of that...