Saturday, January 12, 2008

lunch with grandpa

This is definitely a "snapshot". However, I am posting it for Tedd. It was a Saturday when the kids came to play Junior Monopoly. First they had a special lunch with Grandpa. This included soda- believe it or not, this is not usually served at Grandma's house. I cut the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches into snowmen with a large cookie cutter. I gave them organic chips which did not go over real well. No one actually complained. Then 3 mint chocolates from The Mountain Man for dessert. I can't believe I did not get a picture of the actual game playing. There will be more, I am certain.

I had great plans for posting pictures from basketball today. However, I cannot seem to get the chip from Rebekah's camera to load onto my computer. I'll get help from Rebekah. ---this for you, Tedd. I'll post more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tedd said...

...and I appreciate it.