It was -2.5 degrees this AM. Isn't technology wonderful? We can say thing like - it is -2.5 degrees!
By the time I got myself out the door to feed, it was 14 degrees. The animals do not seem to care. I had never actually noticed that Red has whiskers around his mouth until they were frozen stiff - probably frogged (reference to later entry). Everybody goes with me to feed. I have to be very careful that Davey does not get in the barn because he tips over the grain cans and feasts on horse grain. It does not hurt him, but i t is hardly necessary. You can see he is plenty fat. Fred usually holds my hand on the way to the barn -- which means he gently bites my glove with his teeth. I realized the other day when I did not have my gloves on, that is a habit which will have to be broken in warmer weather. Right now it seems fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment