Thursday, November 23, 2006

Picture Problems Explained


I am having problems again with this blogger. Since you, Nathan, said that sometimes it is the blogger, I am hoping that is the case. I tried to blog about 11 pictures and not all of them showed up. I labelled the pictures and there are no labels.

This is "Grandpa" George and Nate. I uploaded this from some other source -- I cannot figure out what I am doing! When it is not midnight in New Jersey, I will call you, Sara, and you can help me do this correctly.

Anyway, I will publish the other Thanksgiving pictures when I figure it out. The ones you see are: Nate in his newest sport to which he was introduced at day care. A fellow 4y/o got some boxing gloves and generously gave Nate one glove. Thus, you have the scooter-ing puncher. He does not say boxer, he says puncher. Thankfully, he has not inappropriately punched anything yet. That is, unless you can count throwing a golf ball up in the air and batting it with the boxing glove --- all this took place in Rebekah and Tedd's living room. No harm was done.

You can see the barn in the background of the one picture. Maybe you can even see that I had gutters installed. Tedd says he never saw a barn with gutters. Oh, well. This one NEEDED gutters.

Now it is late and I am still confused. Apparently I also did something that started italics. I must be more tired than I realized. 'Signing off for now.

Love to all

Amilda/ Mama/ Grandma

No comments: