We took Harold to the airport this morning. Then we stopped at Applebee's for lunch. Mom's comment about Applebee's -"Ritzy".
Then to Home Depot to look for a sink. Then to visit Aunt Dorothy.
When I was ready to leave Aunt Dorothy's I told her Mom was worn out from out trip. Mom said, "I'm old, not worn out".
Then we drove Route 7 to check out Harold's parents house. They put blacktop on the front lawn! Then down Creek Road to check out the farm. It has been beautifully restored.
I got to see some collapsed houses and damage from Irene just out of Sloansville.
Larry loaned me his [used] Lexus. Harold said I should drive to the airport this morning to practice. I told him that his ride to the airport was the scariest part of his upcoming trip to China. He agreed!
Tomorrow is yet to be planned, but we do need to get a toilet seat raiser!

No comments:
Post a Comment