I did not plan ahead and when I tried to take a picture at a perfect time of day with the perfect lighting, my camera battery needed to be recharged. So---- this is not so perfect lighting. As you can tell, a picture from the cabin porch and a picture of the cabin porch.
It was a great day in the mountains. We were there for only 26 hours, but it was quite refreshing. It is so quiet there. The air was clear, the mountains were beautiful, and I was able to rest.
After several months of not going to the cabin [15 according to Harold] we were pleasantly surprised to find it in tip-top shape except a few spider webs and mouse droppings.
The lack of snow here speaks to the mild winter so far this year. Hopefully, the big snows are yet to come because the pasture needs moisture.

No comments:
Post a Comment