Sunday, December 16, 2007

These are the gingerbread cookies that Nate and Rebekah actually made for his class. It was interesting to me that when Rebekah asked how many he needed, he said, "as many as we make, that is how many I will take. [meaning however many the recipe made would have to be enough] There were 20. I wonder if there are more than 20 kids in the class. Oh, well!!

We are getting ready to go see the Nutcracker. Luci is wearing the cape I wore over my wedding gown. It is hard to believe she is only 10. She is wearing the dress that one of Rebekah's bridesmaids wore in Rebekah and Tedd's wedding. By the way-- the Nutcracker was cancelled due to weather [in Kansas City -ice storm] and we did not get to go. We are rescheduled for 12/26. I guess we will call before we make that trek again.

All dressed up and could not resist the rocking horse with a real saddle at the mall. Luci was a good sport about the Nutcracker being cancelled -- after a moment of almost crying. She decided she wanted to go to the mall. It turns out she just likes the mall part of the mall and not the store part or the shopping part. She was still a good sport!

This picture by Rebekah for Tedd.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tedd said...

I can't believe she's only ten either, wow. Thanks for those.