I have started knitting again. Rebekah brought to my attention how ridiculous it was that on my list of things to do a few days before Christmas, I had: knit socks! I got them done, too.
I made a hat yesterday and it did not turn out exactly as I had hoped. That's what happens when you follow the directions. I started another hat for Luci and Nate wondered if it was his. When he found out it was not his [you don't want this color, do you?] he went to my knitting trunk (the cat is sleeping there) and chose the yarn he wanted for his hat. He also ordered 2 pair (not one, but two) of "yarn socks". He pays me with hugs and love.
As always, when I knit, I have many projects on the go. I did not realize how many projects I had when I became "off knitting". I have a shawl, a sweater and 3 pair of socks on the go as well as the order from Nate.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting all those wonderful pictures. We really enjoyed having you both here for Christmas. I wish we had snow!
Post a Comment