Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Luci-girl had to take a break from decorating the tree to do a little dance!
I took this picture with him not looking at me [purposely] and he turned and said, "take it again, Grandma, I was'nt looking at you".

What a ham!
I think I have a picture like this for every year Luci has been able to stand.





Nate came over last night to check out the train. He was not quite clear on the concept, because he asked if I was going to leave the tree up for today. When he got here today, he said, "thank you Grandma, for leaving the tree up".

Nate took his cup of water from the table today because he wanted to dump it out and get milk. On the way to the sink, he spilled it several times. Harold said, "Nate, you are spilling water all over the floor." Nate said, "it will dry". 'Sounds like his mother!

We are certainly not finished with the tree or the other decorations, but the kids are happy for the start. Posted by Picasa

No comments: