Sunday, October 29, 2006

heckmancompound

Well, it looks like I might have happened upon how to create just a narrative without a picture. 'And Rebekah says to stop clicking!!! Sometimes it works.

As you notice, Nate made great headway with skateboarding today. It was his first time to try. Unfortunately, his father showed him tricks instead of just teaching him to go straight ahead. Thus, the bandaide on the elbow! He is wearing the pads I got for in-line skating. The pads on his knees are my elbow pads, but better than nothing.

Notice that there is still some snow on the ground, but he is wearing shorts and no coat. The thermometer said 57 degrees, but it felt warmer than that.

I took a couple "videos" with my camera and Nate wants to watch them over and over. The only problem with that is I do not know how to stop the video so we have endings with the tops of trees and sky as I move the camera trying to get it to stop. I have fun with it anyway. Nate likes it. What else matters?

Fred is getting big, but I think this might be as big as he gets. He is probably about 6 months old right now and he is so happy and he makes me smile.

I'll be back.

Amilda/ Mama/ Grandma

No comments: